Personal Assistant to the owner of the practice
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Personal Assistant to the owner of the practice
- Managing a demanding business and personal calendar
- Pre-evaluation and preparation of all issues addressed to the owner
- Preparation and follow-up on the content of internal and external appointments
- Extensive travel management
- Organization of and support for private matters
- Handling typical secretarial communication
- Monitoring and following up all ongoing matters (follow-up management)
- Professional representation of the company
Your skills set:
- Self-reliant approach with a sense for appropriate prioritization
- Highly skilled in planning and organizing
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Judicious management of all administrative matters with a focus on solutions
- Accuracy, speed, and loyalty
- Professional handling of confidential matters
- Several years of experience as an assistant
- Experienced in the handling of modern media and common MS Office applications
- Very good command of German and English; additional foreign languages an advantage
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture. The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mrs Daniza Weiss, email@example.com.