Human Resources and Payroll Specialist
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings.
Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Human Resources and Payroll Specialist.
- Responsible for personnel statistics; supporting personnel administration
- Responsibility for handling the entire payroll process with LODAS of DATEV
- Producing contracts, references, and certificates
- Time recording management
- Contact for social insurance provider, public offices, and other authorities
- Organization of the onboarding of (international) members of staff
Your skills set:
- Self-reliant, structured, and proactive approach to work
- Sympathetic, professional, and service-oriented communicator
- Good communication, strong work ethic, and distinct ability to empathize
- Qualification in tax accountancy or a comparable subject in the commercial field
- Several years of experience in the fields of payroll and personnel management
- Extensive knowledge of German tax, social security and employment legislation, and financial accounting
- Assured handling of MS Office applications
- Very good command of German and English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, and certificates, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mrs Daniza Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org.