We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of HR Generalist
- Supporting members of staff and management in all personnel and employment law related matters
- Organization and management of the entire recruitment process
- Producing contracts, references, certificates, and staff statistics
- Time recording management
- Planning and coordination of training programs
- Organization of the onboarding of (international) members of staff
- Contribution to strategic projects
Your skills set:
- Self-reliant, structured, and proactive approach to work
- Sympathetic, professional, and service-oriented communicator
- Good communication, strong work ethic, and distinct ability to empathize
- Graduate with focus on HR / personnel or comparable HR training
- Several years of experience as an HR Generalist, in particular in the field of operative HR work and personnel selection
- Extensive knowledge of German tax, social security and employment legislation
- Assured handling of MS Office applications
- Very good command of German and English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mrs Daniza Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org.