We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of BIM Modeler (Revit)
- Developing drawing standards, workflows, and efficient project structures in Revit
- Producing, coordinating, and managing project data, including the necessary building component families
- Establishing and updating consistent Revit models
- Working with the digital building model in the different work stages in accordance with the BIM process map
- Integrating and checking 3D model-based design input from specialist engineers
- Internal coordination and quality control of models (collision testing / reports)
- Preparation for the exchange of data models with our design partners
- Ongoing development of BIM as a design method in our practice in cooperation with our IT Administrator
- Training of internal project teams
Your skills set:
- An aptitude for process planning and moderation
- Design ambition at the highest architectural level
- Independent and thorough approach to work with a clear appreciation of deadlines
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Professional experience of the design / planning of projects with Revit / BIM
- Very good knowledge of Revit
- Very good command of German and English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mrs Daniza Weiss, email@example.com. We expressly encourage international applications—we will support you with language courses at our location!