We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Company Accountant
- Responding to queries regarding matters in the field of financial accounting
- Managing ongoing accounting (debtors, creditors, nominal accounts, accruals and deferrals)
- Intercompany consolidation
- Debtor management (incl. dunning, managing unpaid items)
- Creditor payments
- Management of asset accounting
- Accounts maintenance and reconciliation
- Contribution to annual financial statements
Your skills set:
- Good communication and structured approach to work
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and flexibility
- Graduation in economic sciences or successfully completed training in business administration with advanced training as company accountant
- Relevant professional experience in a comparable position
- Familiarity with MS Office; advanced knowledge of Excel and DATEV
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting as per German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Very good command of German and English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mrs Daniza Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org.