Architectural intern (m/f) – Singapore
ingenhoven architects was established in 1985 and is one of the pioneers standing for innovative, sustainable and technological advanced architecture, which has won numerous competitions and has been awarded at various occasions nationally and internationally. Our office in Singapore is working closely with our German HQ and is focusing on the ecologically and economically responsible use of natural resources as well as leveraged standard of design and quality.
As an architectural intern, you will be working on architectural studies and projects within our Singapore team. We are looking for talented interns (m/f), who show a high level of self-motivation and who are willing to develop themselves. During your internship you will be trained and mentored by experienced architectural professionals. If you are currently studying architecture (min. 3rd year) or if you are a recent graduate, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, please apply.
• Currently studying (min. 3rd year) or finishing a degree in Architecture
• Strong graphic and design talent
• Proficient rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
• Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite and the usual CAD software
• Excellent craft and model-making skills
• nowledge of Revit is a definite plus
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Availability of minimum 6 months
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Candidates must feel confident in a dynamic work environment.
The desired start date is as soon as possible, latest in December 2018. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend. Motivated? Then please send your application (as PDF up to 5MB) including your motivation letter, CV, certificates and portfolio to Daniza Weiss email@example.com