We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Architect
- Contributing to projects with dedication and self-reliance
- Coordination and control of all those involved in a project
- Deadline and cost monitoring; quality control
- Professional representation of the company and communication with our clients
Your skills set:
- Design skills or sound construction knowledge
- Profound interest in sustainable and sophisticated architecture
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to work
- Several years of professional experience with complex and demanding projects
- Very good knowledge of common CAD and visualization programs, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
- Very good command of German and/or English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer an open-ended employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mrs Daniza Weiß, email@example.com.
We expressly encourage international applications—we will support you with language courses at our location!